In Wreck-It Ralph, Disney's expert team of concept, visual development and story artists explore the hidden world of video games from classic 8-bit arcade games to the most modern and inventive offerings of the digital age. At the centre of this hilarious and wildly original video-game-hopping adventure is Wreck-It Ralph, an arcade game bad guy who breaks all the rules when he sets off on a mission to prove he can be good.
Magic in the details...
- The Art of Wreck-It Ralph captures the fresh artistic vision of the film and the aesthetic journey of the filmmakers
- Illustrated with character sketches, storyboards, visual development paintings, colour scripts, and more
- Includes interviews with the film's many artists, including a foreword by director Rich Moore and a preface by John Lasseter
- This behind-the-scenes look at Disney's latest 3D animated epic is a treat for video game and animation lovers alike
The bare necessities
- 160 pages
- H23 x W28cm approx.
- Preface by John Lasseter
- Foreword by Rich Moore
- Written by Jennifer Lee and Maggie Malone
- Published by Hachette
UK Standard Delivery: £3.95, FREE on orders over £40 (Within 5 working days*)
UK Express Delivery: £5.95 (Next working day* if ordered by 4pm)
UK Click & Collect: £2.95, FREE on orders over £50 (Within 5 working days*). Please see Click & Collect for details.
International Delivery: We deliver most items to a selection of countries. Please see International Delivery for details.
Disney Home Entertainment (Movies): £1, if your basket holds only Disney Home Entertainment (Movies).
*Selected postcodes may take additional time, please see Delivery Information for details.
For Delivery in the UK you will be notified of a 2 hour Delivery window. Please see here for details.
Returns: We offer up to 30 days return on most of our products, please see our Returns Policy for more information.