In 1997, as George Lucas worked to complete early drafts for Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, he enlisted the talents of some of the greatest storyboard artists of the modern era. Star Wars Storyboards: The Prequel Trilogy collects the best storyboards from all three films together in one striking volume.
Magic in the details...
- George Lucas enlisted the talents of some of the greatest storyboard artists of the modern era to illustrate conceptual storyboards that would inform the development of the final shooting script, as well as the finished film
- Working from Lucas's ideas for scenes and sequences, storyboard artists produced beautiful drawings that helped lay the foundations for the worlds, characters, and shots of the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy
- Together, these conceptual storyboards show early takes on favourite scenes; alternate, unused approaches to character designs and environments; and entirely different approaches to key moments
- Like wordless comic books, they have an energy and rhythm all their own that is fascinating to explore
- Now, for the first time, Lucasfilm has opened its archives to present the best of the conceptual storyboards for Episodes I, II, and III
- Throughout this book, readers will find insight into how these conceptual storyboards helped to contribute both to the creation of the Prequel Trilogy and the expansion of the Star Wars universe
The bare necessities
- 352 pages
- H31 x W24cm approx.
- Written by J. W. Rinzler
- Introduction by Iain McCaig
- Published by Hachette
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £40
1)Get a Tropical Hideaway Towel for £9,99 (usually £20.00) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 427261790264. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)Offer valid between 01.06.2021 to 20.06.2021 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to English law.