Play out space-faring LEGO Star Wars adventures with Kylo Ren's Shuttle! It has everything the Supreme Leader could ever want, including folding wings and spring-loaded shooters for scaring off troublesome Resistance fighters!
Magic in the details...
- 1005 pieces
- Minifigures include: Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, General Pryde, Sith Trooper, First Order Stormtrooper and 2 Knights of Ren
- Weapons include: Kylo Ren's lightsaber, General Pryde's blaster pistol, Sith Trooper's blaster rifle, First Order Stormtrooper's blaster and the Knights of Ren's axe and mace
- Kylo Ren’s command shuttle features rotatable right engine for folding in the wings when landing, the ability to shorten the wings by folding the top part down, 2 spring-loaded shooters, lowering access ramp and 3-minifigure cockpit
- Inspire role-play scenes from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie with Kylo Ren’s personal transport ship
- Includes new-for-October-2019 Knights of Ren helmet design
- Other Star Wars LEGO sets available
- LEGO sets sold separately, subject to availability
- Created by LEGO
The bare necessities
- Starship: H35 x W21 x D50cm approx.
- Suitable for ages 10+
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get Mickey or Minnie soft toys for £12.50 (usually £20) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412500443780, 412500443865 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)Offer valid between 30.09.2019 to 29.12.2019 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.