Become a LEGO Star Wars BOOST Droid Commander as you build, code and play your way through challenging missions with amazing droids! Download the free LEGO BOOST Star Wars app and build lovable astromech droid R2-D2, a Gonk droid and a Mouse droid.
Magic in the details...
- 1177 pieces
- Includes: buildable LEGO Star Wars droids and over 40 interactive missions
- Droids include: R2-D2, Gonk droid and Mouse droid
- Buildable props include: rocket boosters, catapult, cake shooter, target, color decoder, obstacles and many more
- Kids will learn to code and develop creative problem-solving skills as they play with this interactive STEM toy
- This LEGO Star Wars tech toy includes a color and distance sensor, interactive motor and Move Hub
- Please note: only one buildable robot toy can be brought to life at a time using the included Bluetooth-controlled Move Hub
- Free LEGO BOOST Star Wars Droid Commander app is available for selected iOS, Android and Fire smart devices. Ask your parents’ permission before going online
- Created by LEGO
The bare necessities
- R2-D2: H20 x W10 x D14cm approx.
- Gonk droid: H18 x W16 x D9cm approx.
- Mouse droid: H14 x W17 x D9cm approx.
- Suitable for ages 8+
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get a medium Stitch soft toy for £12.50 (usually £21) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412310885169. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)4)Offer valid between 20.05.2020 to 14.06.2020 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.