Lightsabers at the ready! Bring your LEGO Star Wars collection to the dark side and prepare to battle the ultimate Star Wars villain with this Darth Vader Castle set! Exciting planet Mustafar adventures await...
Magic in the details...
- 1060 pieces
- Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader, Darth Vader (bacta tank), 2 Royal Guards and an Imperial Transport Pilot
- Features Darth Vader's Castle and buildable version of Vader's TIE Advanced Fighter
- Underground hangar with mouse droid and docking station, ancient Sith shrine with holocron, racks for extra ammunition, Sith relics, secret compartments hiding a Lightsaber handle and red kyber crystal element, plus space for Vader's TIE Advanced Fighter
- Castle also features: side access door, opening bacta tank, hook for Lord Vader's cape, meditation chamber with space for minifigure, holographic communication unit, plus circular meeting area at the top with defensive stud-shooter cannon
- TIE Advanced Fighter features 2 stud shooters and opening cockpit
- Weapons include: Darth Vader's red lightsaber, Imperial Transport Pilot's blaster pistol and Royal Guards' Force pikes
- Created by LEGO
The bare necessities
- Darth Vader's Castle: H41 x W28 x D23cm approx.
- STIE Advanced Fighter: H6 x W11 x D9cm approx.
- Suitable for ages 9+
- Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get a medium Stitch soft toy for £12.50 (usually £21) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412310885169. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)4)Offer valid between 20.05.2020 to 14.06.2020 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.