Celebrate an iconic collaboration with this LEGO Star Wars Clone Scout Walker set. Perfect for action-packed adventures, build and play to recreate epic battles from the Star Wars saga or add your own fun twist!
Magic in the details...
- 20th Anniversary Edition
- 250 pieces
- Includes 3 minifigures: Kashyyyk Trooper, Wookiee Warrior and bonus 20th anniversary Darth Vader on detachable display stand, plus Battle Droid LEGO figure
- Features an AT-RT Clone Scout Walker, Dwarf Spider Droid and trench section with non-firing gun
- AT-RT features posable legs, turning turret, seat on top for minifigure and stud shooter at front
- Dwarf Spider Droid features posable legs, movable antenna and stud shooter
- Weapons include: Battle Droid's blaster, Kashyyyk Trooper's blaster, Wookiee warrior's rifle and Darth Vader's red lightsaber
- This LEGO Star Wars construction toy is a reinterpretation of the 7250 Clone Scout Walker from 2005
- Darth Vader mini figure is a faithful reproduction of the original mini figure from 1999 and includes 20th anniversary logo
- Created by LEGO
The bare necessities
- AT-RT Clone Scout Walker with antenna: H21 x W14 x D17cm approx.
- Dwarf Spider Droid: H8 x W7 x D7cm approx.
- Suitable for ages 6+
- Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get a Tote Bag for £9.99 (usually £20.95) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 427240649965. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)Offer valid between 17.02.2020 to 08.03.2020 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.