Mickey Mouse fans will love this LEGO Ideas Steamboat Willie building toy! It's the perfect set for kids and adults to recreate scenes from the original Mickey Mouse cartoon, or simply build and display the striking monochrome model.
Magic in the details...
- 751 pieces
- Minifigures include: Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- Minifigures feature new-for-April-2019 design
- Accessories include: silver-coloured decoration, parrot figure, and Minnie's guitar and music sheet
- Steamboat Willie boat features black-and-white color scheme
- Hidden wheels, moving steam pipes, rotating paddle wheels, and adjustable crane
- Assorted elements include: 'S.S. Willie' boat name sign, '1928' year sign and 'potato bin'
- Boat's bridge has space for a minifigure, a brick-built bell and assorted elements including the ship's wheel and life buoy
- The 2 steam pipes move up and down
- 2 paddle wheels rotate when boat is pushed along
- Includes booklet with building instructions, facts about the historic 1928 animated Disney short film 'Steamboat Willie', and information about this retro set's fan creator and LEGO designers
- Boat: H15 x W26 x D14cm approx.
- Suitable for ages 10+
- Please note: boat does not float
- Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
- Created by LEGO
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get a medium Stitch soft toy for £12.50 (usually £21) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412310885169. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)4)Offer valid between 20.05.2020 to 14.06.2020 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.