Share your home with cartoon stars! Spend focused time building 1 of 2 different portraits of your favorite characters - Disney's Mickey and Minnie Mouse - or create a united piece with each on a unique background, by combining 2 sets.
Magic in the details...
- 2658 pieces
- Build 1 of 2 wall decor portraits with this LEGO Art set - assemble a tile picture of either Mickey or Minnie Mouse
- Includes: 9 canvas wall decor plates, Disney signature tile, brick-built LEGO frame, unique hanging element and a tile tool
- While you build, listen to the included Soundtrack to enjoy details linked to the set
- Coffee-table-quality instructions guide you through the project and offer a stress-relieving road map through the art
- Perfect to display on a wall or shelf, LEGO Art sets offer a rewarding building experience while you explore your passion for creative arts-and-crafts-related hobbies
- To push your creativity further, combine 2 of the craft hobby sets to create a special united piece, featuring Mickey and Minnie on a distinctive background
- LEGO sets sold separately, subject to availability
- Created by LEGO
The bare necessities
- LEGO art: H40 x W40cm approx.
- Packaging: H5 x W38 x D40.5cm approx.
- Suitable for ages 18+
- Please note: soundtrack is in English only
- Please note: pictured models cannot be built simultaneously
- Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
1)Get a Dumbo soft toy for £12.50 (usually £21) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412311759414. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)Offer valid between 06.04.2021 to 16.05.2021 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to English law.