Embossed with the iconic villain's menacing mask, this Darth Vader casserole dish is perfect for those who prefer to roast and braise on the dark side. With its ability to maintain even and consistent heat, it's ideal for slow-cooking.
Magic in the details...
- Exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Special-edition matte black interior enamel promotes caramelisation and prevents sticking
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavour by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Lid's interior features 'France' cast into the enamelled iron and translated into Aurebesh, the most recognizable written language in the Star Wars galaxy
- Wide loop handles provide safe and comfortable grip
- Signature black stainless steel knob is oven-safe up to 260°C
- No seasoning required
- Other Le Cresuset Star Wars dishes available
- Dishes sold separately, subject to availability
- Created by Le Creuset
The bare necessities
- Holds 5.3L approx.
- Weighs 5.3kg approx.
- Dia.26 x D17cm approx.
- Made from iron
- Suitable for stovetop, dishwasher and oven use
- Not suitable for microwave use
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get a Share the Magic Mickey or Minnie soft toy for £12.50 (usually £20) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412500443780, 412500443865. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)Offer valid between 30.09.2019 to 29.12.2019 (inclusive) or until stocks last, excluding 4.11.2019 - 8.11.2019. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.