Boba Fett left an unforgettable impression on many Star Wars fans after being introduced in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Featuring a meticulously crafted Mandalorian helmet and distressed armour, this collectible figure is truly iconic.
Magic in the details...
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Boba Fett in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Includes exclusive 'Alternate Version Boba Fett Armour' parts
- Newly developed interchangeable Boba Fett's Mandalorian helmet with unique markings and articulated rangefinder
- 7 interchangeable gloved hands
- Distressed effects on armour, weapons, and accessories
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Costume features: 1 Mandalorian armour, 1 flight suit, 1 cape, 1 belt with 2 pouches, 1 pair of green gauntlets, 1 pair of knee guards, and 1 pair of brown boots
- Weapons include: 1 blaster rifle with battle-damaged effect, and 1 blaster sidearm with holster
- Accessories include: 1 jetpack equipped with magnetic feature, 1 survival knife, 1 sonic beam weapon, 1 anti-security blade, and 1 jetpack adjustment tool
- Specially designed figure stand with Boba Fett’s nameplate and Star Wars logo
- Figure: H30cm approx.
- Packaging: H41 x W25 x D15cm approx.
- Suitable for ages 14+
- Created by Hot Toys
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get a medium Stitch soft toy for £12.50 (usually £21) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412310885169. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)4)Offer valid between 20.05.2020 to 14.06.2020 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.