This highly-accurate collectible figure is based on the appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America in the concept art for Captain America: Civil War. Designed by Marvel Studios' Head of Visual Development, Ryan Meinerding.
Magic in the details...
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Captain America: Civil War
- Newly painted helmeted head sculpt with 2 interchangeable lower part of faces
- Neutral and angry expression included
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
- 7 interchangeable gloved hands
- Hand painted head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Costume includes: 1 battle suit, 1 pair of trousers, 1 pair of fabric-coated elbow pads, 1 pair of fabric-coated knee pads, 1 back shield holder and body strap, 1 belt with pouches, and 1 pair of boots
- Weapons include: circular shield and 1 heater-shaped shield
- Captain America suit features scale pattern and silver-coloured Avengers emblem
- Trousers feature embossed pattern with pouches and knee pads
- Circular Captain America shield with weathered effects
- Heater-shaped shield with weathered effects
- Specially designed Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years themed figure stand with Captain America nameplate
- Figure: H31cm approx.
- Packaging: H41 x W25 x D15cm approx.
- Suitable for ages 14+
- Created by Hot Toys
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get a medium Stitch soft toy for £12.50 (usually £21) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412310885169. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)4)Offer valid between 20.05.2020 to 14.06.2020 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.