Item no. 461011215980
He may look like a baby Yoda, but this lovable creature is called the Child! Become his protector with this soft toy from Hasbro. Poseable arms let kids pretend the Force is within their reach, while squeezing the body activates character sounds!
Magic in the details...
- Limited to 1 per guest, 2 per household
- Inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian on Disney+
- Includes: soft toy, bone broth bowl and Sorgan frog accessories
- The Child features soft-feel body
- Poseable arms
- Sculpted head
- Authentic sound effects from the show
- Squeeze soft body to hear character sounds
- Non-removable soft robe with fleecy trim
- Created by Hasbro
The bare necessities
- Figure: H19cm approx.
- Made from plastic
- Requires x3 LR44 batteries, included
- Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
Hasbro The Child Talking Soft Toy, Star Wars: The Mandalorian is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Obvious counterfeit of baby yoda Pirates would have us believe that Disneys creativity is so low they would call this character the child. An obvious baby Yoda knock off.
Date published: 2020-10-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by Question from Os it made of plastic Can it talk and is it made out if plastic or made of soft meticulous
Date published: 2020-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by PlanetTJ from This is the way This looks to me like the best of all the baby Yoda’s. Most screen accurate at least
Date published: 2020-01-08