Now you can become protector of The Child with this animatronic toy from Star Wars: The Mandalorian. Touching the top of The Child’s head activates over 25 sound and motion combinations, all while the figure’s head moves up and down, ears move back and forth, and eyes open and close.
Magic in the details...
- Inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian on Disney+
- Touch the top of The Child's head to activate sound effects inspired by The Mandalorian, including happy and excited, giggles and babbles, tired and sleeping, and Force effects sounds
- Features motorized movements, including a head that moves up and down, ears that move back and forth, eyes that open and close, and more
- Pat The Child's head 3 times for force activation, in which the animatronic toy will raise its arm, close its eyes, and sigh, as if using the force
- Lay The Child toy down and it will close its eyes and take a 'force nap'
- Includes removable Mandalorian pendant necklace and premium soft goods robe
- Includes carry bag exclusive to Disney Store
- Created by Hasbro
The bare necessities
- H25.5 x W25.5 x D10cm
- Requires x3 AAA batteries, included
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
1)Get a Valentines themed Mickey or Minnie soft toy for £12.50 (usually £20) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412501639700, 412501639885. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)Offer valid between 20.01.2021 to 14.02.2021 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to English law.