Journey through Arendelle and beyond! In this enchanting edition of Monopoly, players travel around the board buying up magical locations inspired by Frozen 2. The last player with money when all other players have gone bankrupt wins!
Magic in the details...
- Includes: gameboard, 6 character tokens, 22 Title Deed cards, 16 Royal Decree cards, 16 Family Chest cards, 32 Village Dwellings, 12 Castles, snowflake token, 2 dice, money pack, and game guide
- Travel around the board as Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Sven, Kristoff, or Mattias
- The Properties are scenes from the movie, and come in colour sets
- If a player lands on a Snowflake space or draws a certain Chance card, they can place the Snowflake token on any property they own. Whoever lands there has to pay double rent
- Activate Elsa's epic powers by sharing a favourite family memory, and use the Snowflake token to receive double rent
- The last player with money when all other players have gone bankrupt wins
- Created by Hasbro
The bare necessities
- Packaging: H30 x W30 x D10cm approx.
- Suitable for 2-6 players
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
1)Get a Mickey & Friends Backpack for £9.99 (usually £20.95) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 427241197588. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)Offer valid between 04.01.2021 to 24.01.2021 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to English law.