How we use your personal information and your rights:
- When you visit, shop or register with Disney online or use any Disney online product, service or mobile application, your personal data is controlled by The Walt Disney Company Limited of 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9PE, United Kingdom.
- Your personal data is primarily used to provide you with the Disney products and services you request. It may also be used to comply with legal obligations we are subject to or to fulfill our legitimate interests, such as to personalize your experience, develop and improve our services or to detect illegal activities. With your prior consent, it may also be used to send you offers and promotions.
- Your personal data together with your payment card information (sixteen-digit card number, expiry date and three-digit security code) will be securely transferred to or otherwise collected directly by Worldpay (a third party payment provider) in order to process your payment. Worldpay will independently process this information as a data controller for the purpose of ensuring your payment complies with the law regulating financial transactions, for example to check the transaction is not fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are in the EU, you may reach us through our local Representative: The Walt Disney Company Benelux (BV), De Passage 144, 1101 AX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority or with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.