How we use your personal information and your rights:
- Your personal information (including data relating to your purchase) is controlled by The Walt Disney Company Limited of 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9PE, United Kingdom.
- When you visit or shop with Disney or use any Disney product, service or mobile application, other members of The Walt Disney Family of Companies and their service providers may also use your information to provide you these services, personalise your experience and send you service related updates and communications.
- Your personal information together with your payment card information (sixteen-digit card number, expiry date and three-digit security code) will be securely transferred to or otherwise collected directly by Worldpay (a third party payment provider) in order to process your payment. Worldpay will independently process this information as a data controller for the purpose of ensuring your payment complies with the law regulating financial transactions, for example to check the transaction is not fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Disney's Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner's Office: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.