Make your way to Wonderland with Minnie Mouse in tow! Inspired by Disneyland's Mad Tea Party attraction, this limited edition soft toy features Minnie in an all-new look that's perfect for curious adventures.
Magic in the details...
- Limited to 1 per guest, 2 per household
- Celebrate fashion icon Minnie Mouse as she makes her mark on this unique, special release series of 12 designs
- Each signature style of Minnie honours a beloved Disney Theme Park attraction. Revel in the magic by collecting them all
- Third in a series of 12
- Limited release designs inspired by Mad Tea Party
- Soft-feel, purple-toned finish
- Minnie wears satin dress with printed felt jacket and golden buttons
- Velour hat with satin, polka dot ribbon and contrasting bow
- Hat features teacup detail and mesh veil with polka dot print
- Velour gloves and shoes
- Embroidered facial features
- 'Minnie Mouse The Main Attraction Series 3 of 12' badge on foot
- Created for Disney Store
- Part of the Minnie Mouse The Main Attraction Collection
The bare necessities
- H47 x W19 x D16cm approx.
- Made from polyester fibre
- Hand wash only
- Suitable from birth
- Remove tag and all plastic fasteners before giving to children
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1)Get a medium Stitch soft toy for £12.50 (usually £21) when you spend £10 or more. 2)Product item numbers are: 412310885169. 3)Available online at www.shopdisney.co.uk 4)4)Offer valid between 20.05.2020 to 14.06.2020 (inclusive) or until stocks last. 5) Discount will be applied at the checkout. 6) Items must be purchased in one transaction. 7) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the Dates. 8) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 9) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 10)Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 11)Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.