Disney Pixar Cars fans can enjoy hours of fast-paced fun with this deluxe figurine playset! The impressive set includes eleven detailed figures with colourful character artwork and moving wheels.
Magic in the details...
- 11 piece set
- Includes: Lightning McQueen, Luigi, Guido, Cruz Ramirez, Natalie Certain and Jackson Storm
- Cars: H3 x W3 x D6cm approx.
- Packaging: H16 x W29 x D22cm approx.
- Made from plastic
- Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
- Created for Disney Store
UK Standard Delivery: £3.95, FREE on orders over £50 (Within 5 working days*)
UK Express Delivery: £5.95 (Next working day* if ordered by 4pm)
UK Click & Collect: £2.95, FREE on orders over £50 (Within 5 working days*). Please see Click & Collect for details.
International Delivery: We deliver most items to a selection of countries. Please see International Delivery for details.
Disney Home Entertainment (Movies): £1, if your basket holds only Disney Home Entertainment (Movies).
*Selected postcodes may take additional time, please see Delivery Information for details.
For Delivery in the UK you will be notified of a 2 hour Delivery window. Please see here for details.
Returns: We offer up to 30 days return on most of our products, please see our Returns Policy for more information.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £50
1) Buy 2 selected Deluxe Figure Sets for £45, or buy 3 for £55. 2) The Offer is available on www.shopdisney.co.uk from 17.02.2020 to 29.03.2020 , included, or until stocks last, whichever comes first. 3) Selected lines included can be found on this link www.shopdisney.co.uk/multibuy-3. 4) The Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after the dates. 5) The Offer can not be combined with other promotional offers. 6) Discount will be automatically applied if eligible. 7) No purchase voucher can be given for this offer. 8) We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. 9) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. 10) Your participation shows that you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of the offer. These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.